There is no doubt that cleaning your wig is part of good maintenance for your wig. Many customers from our BestHairBuy are asking how to wash a wig. So for a successful clean, the following steps should be considered.
• Using a small trough, mix the wig shampoo with cool water.
• Soak the wig for approximately six minutes or longer depending on how dirty it is.
• After the time has elapsed, dip the wig up and down gently in the water. Clean gently with a small brush preferably a toothbrush to remove any stains.
• Rinse the wig thoroughly but gently in the water.
• Condition the wig using a conditioner to restore its style. This is done by refilling the trough with clean cool water. Add not more two cups of the conditioner to the water and make a solution. Place the wig in the solution and work the wig using your fingers. Rinse the wig again using clean cool water.
• Rinse the wig thoroughly but gently and dry it using a towel. It is important to note that the wig should not be wrung as this might destroy it. You can also air dry it to give it a manageable healthy look.
• For human hair, the same procedure should be followed with keen steps being taken for the last two defined. The conditioner is used for human hair; it is important to use the instructions as defined in the product. This allows the product to take full effect on the human hair wig to give you the best results. Drying human hair also can use the steps defined above. This is inclusive of heat styling and blows drying as well. This help to maintain the style for human hair that makes it look all the more natural.
Maintaining celebrity wigs has never been any simple. With quick process and steps that help you clean your wig to maintain its glow and form, you are undoubtedly going to look fresh and clean at any event that you will be attending. When buying your wig, make sure to buy the products that will easily make your care and styling work simple and easy. This gives you easy time and convenience while working on your wig. Clean your wig with trusted products from trusted hair brands like BestHairBuy to keep your wigs clean and iconic.